Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Last Wikipedia Edit for MGIC

Finally, I am on my last edit of my last article! For this MGIC edit I decided to add another box with general information on the right of the page as I did for the Villa Maria Academy article. I do not know why, but I really like this feature! Included in the box, I added the corporate profile. I thought this would be useful for people who just want a quick summary. It seems as though the information would be good for someone who is looking to invest in the company or may just want to know some general financial information about MGIC.

I added this exactly:
Name Mortgage Guaranty Insurance Corporation
Headquarters Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Symbol MTG on New York Stock Exchange (NYSE)
Index Included in Standard & Poor's 500 Stock Index
Principal Subsidiary MGIC, the nation's leading private mortgage insurer
Financial Strength Ratings Standard & Poor's, AA; Moody's Investors Service, Aa2; Fitch Investors Service, AA+
Company website www.mgic.com
Investor website www.mgic.com/investor
Industry website www.privatemi.com

I do not know if all this information is relevant, but I found it on the main website so it should be useful to at least one person. If it is not, I know by now that someone on Wikipedia will definitely fix it.

No comments: