Saturday, March 10, 2007

1st Wikipedia Edit for Villa Maria Academy

I wanted to add my own Wikipedia article for Villa Maria Academy since one did not exist already. I went to high school there and thought it would be a good idea to create my own article for it. It was just as easy to create a whole new article as it is to edit a previous one. I started the article small and put general information on it so I am able to edit it later. I started by saying, "Villa Maria Academy is an all-girls Catholic college preparatory high school located in Malvern, Pennsylvania. The school was formed and carried out by the Sisters, Servants of the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Growth and development is key to this institution whether it be spiritually or intellectually." Then I just listed some aspects of the school like music and athletics and things like that. Then i just added some more brief information saying, "Villa Maria's 44 acre campus includes two academic buildings and another building with the gymnasium and a connected auditorium. It specifically can be found at l370 Old Lincoln Highway Malvern, PA 19355. Contact Information phone number: 610-644-2551." I also added a link to Malvern's Wikipedia article. Then i added an external link to the official website and a website with the directions.


[edit] External Links
Official Website

No comments: