Friday, April 13, 2007

Second Wikipedia Edit for Forever 21

For my second Wikipedia edit of Forever 21 I added a little about the history as I did for the Fuze Beverage Wikipedia article. I added, "The first store was on Figueroa Street and was only 900 square feet. The store became so successful that the founder was able to add new stores every six months. By 1989, the first Forever 21 store was placed in a mall and increased from 900 to 5,000 square feet." I also clarified that, "These [Forever XXI]stores are typically 24,000 square feet, a huge increase as compared to the first store's size of 900 square feet." I think that after reading those facts that someone reading this article will realize how successful the company has been. Also it shows how the store has grown and developed simply by noting the drastic increase in the square feet of the stores. Something I found a little strange was that on the Forever 21 official website it does not mention Don Chang and his wife as the Wikipedia article states. The official website just says the founders. I wonder if Mr. Chang for some reason wanted to keep his name secret because I could not find his name anywhere on the website. If I find that out I am sure I will blog about it later!

oh and by the way stiuqxela

1 comment:

Sophia said...

This is really a excellent weblog posting and really helpful. I really appreciate the study you put into it.
I'd like to recommend my anal sex toy. Hope you will find it useful .