Monday, March 26, 2007

First Wikipedia Edit for Forever 21

I added just one sentence to the Forever 21 Wikipedia article. It lists Forever 21, Forever XXI, and For Love 21 as other store names of the Forever 21 chain. I worked there over break and I remember when I was filling out the application there were more names than that at the top of the sheet for other Forever 21 stores in the chain. I looked it up on a job opportunity site for Forever 21 and found that Heritage 1981 and Gadzooks are two other stores in the chain. So I added this to the article, "Heritage 1981 and Gadzooks are also parts of the Forever 21 chain." Not a huge contribution to the article, but I am sure people might find this interesting. There is a Gadzooks in the Christiana Mall right near us and some people might wonder if it is owned by the same company because the clothes and accessories look like Forever 21 things. Now they can go to Wikipedia and look at the Forever 21 article and find out for themselves!

2 comments:

Jerskine said...

I am glad to see that forever 21 and gadzooks are owned by the same company. I shop at Forever 21 at home in New Jersey and love going there because of the low price. I was sad there was not a Forever 21 in the Christiana mall, but im happy that now I can go to Gadzooks and get the same type of clothing!

Kathleen Albright said...

Yeah I was not sure of that before either until I applied to Forever 21. I love Forever 21 too and I realized the clothes were similar to Gadzooks and then I found out they had the same owners. I am glad my Wikipedia edit was useful to you. I thought it would be because many girls shop at Forever 21 and were probably disappointed when they came here for school and found out that the Christiana Mall did not have one. But now you know that Gadzooks is a great substitute!